Affordable, Plug-and-Play Switches for Small Business Networks | Highlights
- Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for bandwidth-hungry applications
- Plug-and-play, not IT knowledge required
- 5- to 24-port models that are desktop or rack mountable
- Power over Ethernet models to provide power to access points, IP phones and, other devices
These are times of unprecedented change for small businesses. Consumers are more demanding than ever before. Online transactions have accelerated. While this new promises greater reward, it also requires small businesses to accelerate digital transformation. At the same time, employees are increasingly distributed across remote and office locations, and this trend is likely to continue. You need a network solution that provides fast, reliable access to critical cloud-based business applications across a remote and in-office workforce.
Now you can have a high-performance, business-class network with the Cisco® Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches. These affordable plug-and-play switches are ideal for small offices, workgroups, departments, and growing offices with limited IT know-how and support.
Cisco Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches, part of the Cisco Business networking portfolio, are a family of affordable switches that provide Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for your small business network. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any small business with basic network needs and are optimized for power efficiency. They provide robust network connectivity your business demands, as well as added reliability with advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes. The Cisco Business 110 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
Cisco Business 110 Series switches provide an easy-to-use solution for your small business network. They offer:
- Simple: Cisco Business 110 Series switches work right out of the box, with plug-and-play capability without software installation and configuration. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco Business 110 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network.