Aruba Central is built for enterprise-grade resiliency and security, while simple enough for small businesses with limited IT staff. A single pane of glass for all. A powerful cloud networking solution with AI-powered insights, workflow automation, and robust security that enables IT to manage and optimise campus, branch, remote, and data centre networks from a single dashboard.
Built on a cloud-native, microservices architecture, Aruba Central is an AI-powered solution that improves IT agility by unifying management of all network infrastructure.
Aruba Central allows you to streamline operations. Providing you with the tools to simplify how you provision, configure and maintain networks by orchestrating all operations from a cloud-native dashboard. Aruba Central is your single point of visibility and control that spans the entire network – from branch to data center, wired and wireless LAN to WAN. Modern microservices-built management and orchestration for all things wireless, wired, and SD-WAN. Includes AIOps, a cloud-native dashboard, zero-touch provisioning, and end-to-end API support – from analytics to security.
If issues resolution is chewing more time than you would like, Aruba Cloud can help you troubleshoot faster with AI. With Aruba you can surface and resolve issues before users ever notice them. Always-on monitoring, AI-powered insights, and context-based troubleshooting help solve problems up to 90% faster, so the network keeps business running at peak levels.
With Aruba Central user data is protected and Aruba network infrastructure including access points, switches, gateways, and sensors are designed with advanced security protections to provide role-based access control, device impersonation prevention, intrusion prevention and more. You can also protect users and networks by replacing static VLANs and ACLs with policy-based automation and advanced threat intelligence ensuring users have reliable, secure access no matter how or where they connect.
Additional security features include:
- Role-based Access Control Aruba Central management consoles can be federated with identity provider (IDP) solutions for SSO. This allows customers to use standard authentication and password policies to enforce requirements for users. Aruba Central then enforce role-based management privileges based on each users’ permissions.
- Security Audits Access to Aruba Central by your IT administrators is logged, including CLI sessions, saved changes, login and logout events. This usage data can then be exported and used in support of internal audit processes. Data Encryption All data in transit to and from Aruba Central is encrypted end-to-end using at least TLS 1.2. This includes connectivity to Aruba Central, on-premises network devices, and management interfaces accessed by Aruba employees (e.g. support services). Persistent AWS data stores are encrypted using at least AES-256.
Other features for any-sized network include:
- Fast, error-free deployments
Easy setup wizards, zero touch provisioning, and a mobile installer app for fast installs of new devices or sites.
- Centralised, GUI-driven workflows
Update device configurations, policies, or firmware in a few clicks, and instantly push changes across the network.
- AI-powered monitoring and troubleshooting
Preempt issues and continuously optimize networks with anomaly detection, dynamic baselines, and peer benchmarks.
- Unified threat management
Control access via a security dashboard and role-based policies, IDS/IPS, a stateful L4-L7 firewall, and more.
- Contact and location tracing
Aggregate and analyze data from APs using heat maps, proximity tracing, and more to improve workplace safety.
- Webhooks and open APIs
Pull data into leading IT solutions such as Splunk or ServiceNow to automate processes with event-driven actions
If budget and resource constraints are holding you back with Aruba you can deploy and consume your way. Deploy Aruba Central as a SaaS application, or choose from on-prem or managed service options. Match your needs for AIOps, security, and other key capabilities to your budget with flexible subscription terms and financing options such as GreenLake for Aruba, a network-as-a-service (NaaS) offering, the right choice for predictable service and scale.