To provide truly 360-degree support for all aspects of running your business with best in class customer service.
In 1994 Serge launched IT&T and after several years it began to thrive. Over 25 years later, IT&T is now the Illawarra’s leading IT and telecommunications
provider with a lasting reputation for excellence.
IT&T’s vision was to be able to provide a one-stop shop for small and medium sized businesses. To deliver on this promise, over the years IT&T has acquired
businesses, dealerships and people to build our specialist expertise as well as
partnered with leading technology providers like Telstra, Panasonic, HP, VMWare, Cisco and many more to provide the best solutions possible to our valued customers.
IT&T has worked with hundreds of businesses in the Illawarra and Greater Sydney, providing them with peace of mind that their IT and telecommunications are in trusted hands.
IT&T was established in 1994 as an IT provider only. However, IT&T’s vision was to be able to provide small to medium-sized businesses with all their needs and requirements in one place to minimize time and effort wasted on organizing different trades they required to get their business running and afterwards maintaining them.
- 2000 – registered International IT Solutions Pty Ltd
- 2002 – registered MatrixTech Australia
- 2004 – acquired Mobile Gallery in Corrimal and converted it to Telstra Mobile Dealership
- 2006 – acquired BetaCall in Wollongong they were Panasonic Dealers
- 2008 – Established new security company called Total Business & Security Solutions (TBSS)
- 2011 – acquired Kyocera dealership
- 2012 – acquired a local one-man band IT company
- 2013 – opened CAFEIT – where people and technology come together – very high tech coffee shop with conference facility, electronic white board, wifi and printing and scanning facility
- 2014 – Started IT&T Electrical
- 2015 – started doing SEO and digital marketing, added hosting solutions to our portfolio
- 2016 – started small application development
- 2017 – started partnering with Amazon Web Service to broaden our offerings
- 2018 – IT&T Became VOIP service provider
- 2019 – IT&T became NBN service provider